6.14.2013

Nail Arting: 2

I haven’t done a Nail Arting post in a while, my sincerest apologies… Ok now that you have forgiven my lazy nail tendency (I have mentioned this in Nail Arting: 1) I bring you this week’s colour:

Navy Blue

As I sit here listening to Madame Lana Del Rey (One of my nail idols, she’s amazing yo) and reflecting on the colour of my nails… I think to myself that Navy Blue is a colour of royalty, mystery and even elegance. The internet might not say that but I like to think so and my pretty blue nails make me feel that way. So whatevs. I also feel very Emily Blunt in The Devil Wears Prada. Fun fact: The first recorded use of Navy blue as a colour name in English was in 1840.


I’m wearing Sinful Colors (2 Coats) and a top coat of Yardley Treatment Natural Crème



This is probably my favourite nail polish
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment