5.02.2013

Fashion Friday #3

Today’s ‘Fashion Friday’ I will be giving you one useful tip: How to achieve celebrity style with one accessory. We are all heavily influenced by what we see in the media. Dressing for comfort is the main objective, well… in my life, but dressing to impress doesn't hurt.


The accessory: Skull Printed Scarf.


Original: Alexander McQueen


Mine: Cotton On.


I’ve seen this signature Alexander McQueen scarf on countless celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson, Pink, Lourders Ciccone Leon (Madonna’s daughter), Keith Richards, Lindsay Lohan etc. And when I saw it at Cotton On for R99… OBVIOUSLY I had to have it! Who doesn’t want to look like a swanky celeb, right? I wear it regularly, my sister loves it so much that she borrows it from time to time too. My mum shouldn't get any ideas though, woah.



The original Alexander McQueen scarf is available in an assortment of colours and fabrics, ranging from $575.00, $445.00 and $295.00 but don’t fret, I won’t even attempt to convert those prices to Rands and they don’t ship to South Africa, boo. So hop on down to Cotton On and grab one, they are available in white, black, dark green and red.




It looks great teamed up with practically anything and everything. A plain dress, skinny jeans and a leather jacket, a printed t-shirt and shorts too. It’s that versatile.  I recommend that you get yourself one for this winter. It’s not just your usual fashion accessory type scarf, it actually keeps you warm. I love it.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment