4.08.2013

Rihanna Live in SA

I'm no pop music mainstream swimming fish, but I'm not a hippie who doesn't give a handkerchief about her either. I don't mind her. That's my deal. She's coming to South Africa you say? That's nice.



Big Concerts announced this morning that Rihanna will be bringing her "Diamonds World Tour" to SA - 13 Oct FNB Stadium JHB and 16 Oct Cape Town Stadium CPT . But with all those hints and clues from them even a monkey could figure out it was her. (These were the little pics they posted)



Big ups to Big Concerts for bringing another big name. Although she has been here before with Jay-Z back in 2006. Well... She's pop royalty now, that lil Barbados Barbie. I wouldn't mind going, but my student budget prohibits me. And I'm fine with that. To those of you going, have fun. To those of you not, oh well.

This brings up another point. Mikky Ekko!



Her latest single: "Stay" ft Mikky Ekko (I really like this song)

But that guy though. *drools* First of all: yum. Secondly: that voice! I hope he comes with her so that the pop population of SA will be introduced to an awesome new musician. I dig him.


Tickets go on sale for JHB on 11th April and CPT on 12th April through Computicket. Oh* Ay yo Computicket sort your stuff out before the online ticket sales start. Please. For the sanity of my fellow man.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment