4.05.2013

KFC Salad?

Because you know... If you're going to eat unhealthy food, eat healthy unhealthy food.


After weeks of moaning in my friend's ear about this delicious looking KFC salad, how we are going to go have it and make a date out of it, I phoned my dealer to bring me some. By dealer I mean my parents. I'm sad. I know.

Seriously. Chicken. Lettuce. Corn. Red Onion. And the dreaded Tomato. (I hate tomato, it prevents cancer, yes I know, but euw) What can go wrong? Another plus: INA PAARMAN HONEY & MUSTARD SAUCE. I'm seriously obsessed with that sauce. My friend and I literally put it on everything. Cheese. Steak. Even on plain lettuce. It's that good. It might be a salad dressing, but to Domonique and I, it's a LIFE dressing. YUM.COM *drools*

YAY my dealer bought me the salad and a Sprite. Yum. Let's go. Let's do this. I BBM'd my friend a picture and all. (I'd even Instagram it, if I had an iPhone) But to my utter disappointment it pretty much tasted like Kirsten Stewart. It was so bland and boring. I fished out most of the lettuce and tomato. As with every salad- an overdose of lettuce. Seriously guys. I don't understand what went wrong. My taste buds have been let down. I'm sad. I can't be the only one who expects greatness from a dish and then gets stabbed in the back... or rather the... er stomach? I shouldn't have expected that much anyway. It was KFC after all. Boo to you KFC.



But yes, I still love your Sprinkle Pops. (Well the 10 year old inside of me does)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment