4.11.2013

Fashion Friday #1

As a young Lady I could never walk past The Lot in Canal Walk, without my inner fashion-enthusiast crying out “I WANT! I NEED! I MUST HAVE!” Like a kid in a candy store not knowing where to throw my eyes. In fact, my girls and I could never pass by without drooling at the shimmer and shine of their beautiful dresses - sequins everywhere. I LOVE. What girl doesn't need a little bling-bling in their life? (If you don’t like bling bling, I don’t like you). Their clothes are on trend, sassy and very chic. Now 18 and I wish I owned more of The Lot, not the actual store, just it's clothes.(I’m so sad, Le student life? Le sigh*)

I started following them on Twitter and liked their Facebook page. A girl needs some fashion goals, aspirations, you know? Their clothes are amazing! So I started casually saving the pictures and I take a look at them regularly to affirm my quest toward an awesome wardrobe. Just wait a few years till I  have a decent job with my totally awesome qualifications, you will see me in these outfits. Yes. You will.













Here are some of my favourite looks:
The bowler hat: 



The skater skirt: 



Looks for campus/everyday life:



Party hardy:




Silly shorts:



And some random favourites:



Comment below and tell me which looks you like most. And what you will wear to what event/party/gatherings.

(The Lot: situated in Canal Walk, Stellenbosch, Claremont and Kloof Street -Gardens)

xx

Follow The Lot here

PS... I have no words for these boots.



No comments:

Post a Comment