4.05.2013

Desmond & The Tutus - Car Guard Tan

YAY! Finally! The "MNUSIC" video to one of my current favorite songs has arrived! Drum roll please *drum rolls on laptop*


The video sees the band members hit their local public swimming pool to enjoy a fun day in the sun. And then all of a sudden they are tan. FUN!

"You're looking good and by good you know I mean borderline." I want to shout that line in everyone's face... sometimes... ok... not really, I'm nice. I love that line!


This "kwela-indie-pop-rock" band from Snor City (Pretoria) will make you dance like a spaghetti string and then cry tears of joy because their lyrics are so fun. Catch them this Saturday - 6 April - at The Assembly. Do it. No really. Seriously.

Follow Desmond & The Tutus on Twitter here

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment